Are you people paying full price for the Equinox machines?

Yea my guess is, at this point everyone is paying MSRP...but that's just a guess... If your looking to pick one up, just wait a little while. They will be all over the classifieds shortly I'm sure, along with alot of other good stuff! Actually someone just posted a 600 for sale...

I'm still not convinced it's made my current machine obsolete for the places I hunt and the targets I'm looking for. I've never detected in salt water, which seems to be one of it's strong points. If I do try one out, I'll definitely wait until the used market is full of them.

I was just curious as to whether or not people are willing to pay $899 for the chance to try it first.

Thanks,

Dan

Just curious if there are discounts being offered or is everyone paying full list price to be first in line?
I suppose it all depends on the dealer. I never sell the brands that I carry at full list price, can't help you with the Equinox as I don't handle Minelab, but am pretty sure that there are dealers out there that will offer good deals.

Nope. Never pay MSRP. Always ask your dealer for in ncentives. If they ain't offering them, find another dealer..... Even on the NOX!

Paid full for mine. But some wont even put you on a waiting list yet. And one on feebay sold for like $1500:shock:You might try the military discount price thing? Me im gonna try and pay for it in a few hunts after some sand moves. Inland guys usually don't have that luxury. Heck my CTX can get screwed to a wall when it dies since its paid for itself several times already. Once in two holes:lol:

didn't pay full price for mine.. pm different sponsors and shop around for the best price if you want one... HH

If you are military or a vet with a DD214, Minelab has a 15% discount off of MAP (Minimum advertised price) for all of 2018. THANK YOU MINELAB!!
I ordered my 800 for $765 shipped with that discount. That's 15% off of $899 MAP. Couldn't be happier! #5 on the waiting list with my dealer.
The 600 with the Mil/Vet discount will cost you $552!
Amazing that an Australian company is giving a military discount, while Veteran-owned companies like Garrett, don't! Again...THANK YOU MINELAB!

Time and Gold wait for Nobody! Whats a few more scraps of paper in the scheme of things? Trying to save a nickel at the expense of a dollar? Pffft! $35 is totlot money! :laughing:

Did you already get yours?
not yet.. still waiting.. I'm still having a lot of neck pain and weakness in my left arm from my Jan. surgery.. so waiting now is probably a good thing for me right now.

Time and Gold wait for Nobody! Whats a few more scraps of paper in the scheme of things? Trying to save a nickel at the expense of a dollar? Pffft! $35 is totlot money! :laughing:

No doubt. Actually going to put the Nox finds in baggies for a total to see how long before its paid for. Didn't do it with my CTX. But its well paid for itself more than once. If you don't have one it doesn't matter if you paid $500 and wait 6 months to use one beach hunting. Its spring break:shock: I can see inland hunting where most parks are cherry picked to death and hard to find 5 bucks.

No doubt. Actually going to put the Nox finds in baggies for a total to see how long before its paid for. Didn't do it with my CTX. But its well paid for itself more than once. If you don't have one it doesn't matter if you paid $500 and wait 6 months to use one beach hunting. Its spring break:shock: I can see inland hunting where most parks are cherry picked to death and hard to find 5 bucks.

Thats a good idea and will be interesting to follow along here...Pretty much how I approach a purchase...This is Prime Hunting time for you, so you Need that tool Now even at full list...like waiting for deer season to end to get a 15% discount on a rifle? We only have so many Prime Time Hunting seasons...is missing one worth 'saving' @$50?

The other consideration is the resale once this NOX rigs legend really gets rolling..a guy could slam Prime Time with a new Rig, pay it off twice over, and sell it in Aug for a miniscule discount...So its not really a total 'expense'...its a money maker...or am I thinking wrong?:laughing:

Thats a good idea and will be interesting to follow along here...Pretty much how I approach a purchase...This is Prime Hunting time for you, so you Need that tool Now even at full list...like waiting for deer season to end to get a 15% discount on a rifle? We only have so many Prime Time Hunting seasons...is missing one worth 'saving' @$50?

The other consideration is the resale once this NOX rigs legend really gets rolling..a guy could slam Prime Time with a new Rig, pay it off twice over, and sell it in Aug for a miniscule discount...So its not really a total 'expense'...its a money maker...or am I thinking wrong?:laughing:

I actually had two bought and could have auctioned one on feebay as you saw the crazy prices they are hitting. But I let him have my other one so someone behind me could get one at the msrp. Be glad I am a nice guy:lol:

Back
Top Bottom