Good Video on Nox vs 3030 and Etrac

In the field, with experienced hunters, live dig, using different detectors on the same undug target to see whether or not the signal is heard/identified would have some value:D

Might have value.

Can tell folks this.
Just seeing when doing head to head test if one detector will see target.
Doesn't paint true pic.
There will be coins for example tangled up in iron the Nox will just be easier to
find. The way the detector works. I have been there and done this with the detector.

Rattle head has already figured this out too.

Time detecting means a great deal.
To have to crawl around with a CTX listening to a bunch of nail falsing,and having to constantly resweep these high tone falses gets old. Same with Etrac.

Sure a person can be successful with both CTX and Etrac. I have done so.
But Nox rocks in the iron and modern trash.
Make no mistake!!!!

Look forward to some of those undisturbed target tests from whoever wants to post them,..video or just data would be great. Have seen couple of other posts with experienced users go over their pounded sites and have successful hunts,..eye catching and for sure makes me look..but if it's not head to head with some other machine right there on the spot then it just seems promising. The head to head in the wild is the money shot for me.

There can be a pretty good difference between perception, opinion, and reality

Watching the video of the dogging monster holes in a park is pretty horrible. With that being said, the head to head comparing targets left the Nox lacking against two machines priced much higher that excel for the type of hunting they were doing. I to would like to see a good head to head with real in ground targets with the Nox and Deus or other good iron sifting machine like a Tesoro or Deeptech etc before I take a leap.

Watching the video of the dogging monster holes in a park is pretty horrible. With that being said, the head to head comparing targets left the Nox lacking against two machines priced much higher that excel for the type of hunting they were doing. I to would like to see a good head to head with real in ground targets with the Nox and Deus or other good iron sifting machine like a Tesoro or Deeptech etc before I take a leap.

Well if I had a camera. You would already be awe struck at what Nox can do vs Deus.
I have done head to heads. Some are documented in my thread on this forum.
As much as I love Deus, the truth must be told. And it has by me anyway.

Cherry picking coins in old home sites, better not let a good Nox runner hunt behind you. Might cause you to wrap Deus around tree.

Deus user relic hunting using LF coil, again don't let good Nox runner hunt behind you. Might cause you to wrap Deus around tree.

Maybe the moral of the story here.
If a Deus user just don't get around a Nox period.
Or at the very least if you must choose an area with no trees.

Never ran a dues..but know it's reputation. If that is the case there won't be no hiding it. Id say ML oughta ramp up production.

Back
Top Bottom