Haunted Cemetery

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Happy Halloween everyone...…
In the town of Norwich, Connecticut is an old cemetery that is supposedly haunted by the ghost of Benedict Arnold. It is said that every Halloween night he roams the cemetery looking for the grave of his mother. Two of the pics are of the cemetery and the other is a house that Arnold lived in for awhile. Today the house serves as a bed and breakfast. Oh.....and I don't believe in ghosts:fullmoon::pumpkins:

Attachments

• DSCN1156.jpg
    DSCN1156.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 414
  • IMGP1006.jpg
    IMGP1006.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 379
  • IMGP1009.jpg
    IMGP1009.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 367
Last year on Halloween I was walking home and was running late so I decided to cut through the cemetery. These two young girls came up to me and said they were scared and asked if they could walk through the cemetery with me. I said, "Sure, I used to get spooked too when I was alive." Never saw kids run so fast.

I’d hunt that!

(I mean the house)
There's really no yard to hunt and of course you'd need permission. Back in the 1980's I hunted a meadow that's some distance from the back of the house and I was able to dig a couple of Indian Heads and a few wheats but nothing mind boggling. Can't hunt the meadow anymore because the town has a blanket ordinance on the books...NO detecting anywhere in the city limits. I've included a couple of pics from the meadow area. I don't know why the first pic is sideways.....

Attachments

• IMGP0583.jpg
    IMGP0583.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 334
  • IMGP0582.jpg
    IMGP0582.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 317
Back
Top Bottom