Thinking about the ACE 250

Chenzo016

Hey fellow diggers, I am thinking about buying a new Ace 250 i already have a white prizm 3 and was just wanting to get a good back up machine. Let me know what you guys think of them and how you think they work? THanks:?:

If u get the Ace 250 it will be your main machine and the Prizm III will be your back-up.Don't for get to look at the F2 too .Its a sweet machine

I've heard a lot of positive feedback from fellow MDers here on the ACE 250. I even saw a video on how well it pinpoints and seems to be very user friendly with a little practice. I don't think you'll go wrong with the ACE, its money well spent. I'm planning on getting one hopefully in the next few weeks.

HH~Unomike :hat3:

Hey fellow diggers, I am thinking about buying a new Ace 250 i already have a white prizm 3 and was just wanting to get a good back up machine. Let me know what you guys think of them and how you think they work? THanks:?:

I agree dont overlook the tesoro line, fine machines..I am just one of those kind of guys that likes a display though. If that doesnt bother you, check out the silver Umax.

The fisher f2 is very nice also, very fast recovery times which will aid you especially in trashy areas.

I own a ace 250 and it is a fine machine. The only thing I dont really like is its pinpoint feature which if you get a sniper coil for it the pinpointing is then good, although that means spending another 60$

Besides listening to us, because opinions vary so much, is there a metal detecting club where you are or a hobby shop that sells detectors? If so go try some out before committing.

Hope this helps,
Monolyth

You won't go far wrong with the Ace. Yes of course there are better
machines, but the Ace is good value, and works very well.

Back
Top Bottom