2 Days Curb Stripping Brings Home 9 Silvers. "UPDATE"

Any time your ready Trap . And I know what your saying with IDX Monster setting the pace . Not only in sheer numbers but with all the silver halfs and dollars he is dialed in on we haft dig 5 to ten dimes just to match the weight on those big girls . 🤔 I can see it already ... I'm outta this hourse race . You Are the big dogs . My bark is tough when I'm on my leash but when it's time to run I'm afraid I would miss my squeaky toys and blanket . If you need me I'll be hiding under the bed 🐶 Love the update . Hit that rainy park you found the sterling harly zipper pull this morning . Spent an hour or two . Grabbed. Couple dimes :) said:
Not sure what my schedule looks like for the near future Brad but it may be best to wait towards fall for best conditions. July and August get lawns pretty dry although ground is really good now. We will work it out.
"Squeaky toys and blanket"...:lol::lol: You're hilarious! It's only 3 halves and a Morgan man! You guys will whip that up in no time. We've gotta get back to Cream City....THATS where it's all at!
Hey Kevin, I'd love another run at some Brew City Silver. We would need to include Mike when it happens. We also need to get together to hit that other site that we ran out of time in our last hunt together. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom