Skyrocketing gas prices!

LOl....sorry OP, noticed your location.

On a sad note, I did hear of the impending beer shortage looming in the near future.

Know why?

Global warming.

I kid you not.

Yeah a buck less here. But I'm sure the extra dollar a gallon in taxes you are charged, get you all kinds of free services and stuff we haven't even hear of yet in in Wisconsin. :grin:

Cheapest petrol price in Perth right now is $1.417/L, which is $5.37AUD/gallon.

So cheapest petrol price is $4.13 USD a gallon

Average petrol price in Perth right now is $1.53/L, which is $5.6457AUD/gallon

So average petrol price is $4.34 USD a gallon

It's ridiculous. Two years ago we were paying 99c/L ($2.81USD/gallon)

$2.96 in WV this morning. Crazy. $2.59 in Ohio earlier this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah a buck less here. But I'm sure the extra dollar a gallon in taxes you are charged, get you all kinds of free services and stuff we haven't even hear of yet in in Wisconsin. :grin:

Actually we also have summer fuel which is different from our winter fuel. Also Cal govt thinks its superior so we have to be environmentally correct which equal more money.:mad:

$3.69 a gallon and climbing! What the!

$4.20/gal regular up nearest to my home. Well at Chevron anyway. Mountain “tax”. Down an hour it’s 30¢ or more cheaper. Maybe even $3.79 depending on where one goes. Needless to say I try and fill up down the hill if I can plan it right.

Expect it to go higher with the mess with saudi arabia, they said they might cut supplies if the US takes any action against them...

Actually we also have summer fuel which is different from our winter fuel. Also Cal govt thinks its superior so we have to be environmentally correct which equal more money.:mad:

Summer fuel versus winter fuel is pretty much a national thing. Since about 2/3 of the country freezes in the winter time, the refineries change it for all locations.

Back
Top Bottom