Administrators : KT needs HELP!! Please.

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
My old computer crashed, and with it all my saved passwords!

Several times I have managed login attempts and wound up requesting a temp password and I have gotten no reply from administrators or the website webmaster! NONE...zip...so could one of you adminstrators email me a temp password at [email protected] ??? Please!

I am still able to log on using safe mode on my old computer ....this is how I got in here to send this message...but one of these days this ain't gonna work anymore....then I would have to register as a new person...and I do not want to lose my history in here!

Thanks.

KingTotsalot

Last edited:
My old computer crashed, and with it all my saved passwords!

Several times I have managed login attempts and wound up requesting a temp password and I have gotten no reply from administrators or the website webmaster! NONE...zip...so could one of you adminstrators email me a temp password at [email protected] ??? Please!

I am still able to log on using safe mode on my old computer ....this is how I got in here to send this message...but one of these days this ain't gonna work anymore....then I would have to register as a new person...and I do not want to lose my history in here!

Thanks.

KingTotsalot

Are you using Chrome? If so you can view your saved passwords easily. It's not as straightforward in IE

Back
Top Bottom