California Ledge

pennies

After going through my findings, two of the pennies from Laguna were 1930 and 1958. I guess some older stuff got moved around.

Looks like we got another swell poised to hit the CA coast @ starting late Sunday PM, through Monday. But the tide heights are wimpy again on those days. And the direction of the swell is not S or SW. :( And the models seem to show that everything south of Santa Barbara are going to be "shadowed". We shall see.

Id check the teeth if i was you. We sell those at a refinery all the time just like the ones you found.

....I did find what looks like a metal tooth crown. Its possible that it is silver......

Id check the teeth if i was you. We sell those at a refinery all the time just like the ones you found.

Itsaring is right: Those dental things contain some compositions that can be good (eg.: a percentage of gold or whatever). Throw those in with your refining melt-package, and ... it will assay out.

They get onto the beaches because people scatter their loved ones ashes to the surf/sea. Kind of creepy that we find them . But ... oh well. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom