Once in a lifetime CoinStar find

mwils

This was found last night. I have been checking coinstar machines for a good while now, only getting 1 silver dime every other month. Last night I walked by and saw what everyone who checks the machines dreams of finding; a pile of silver. You never know what will be waiting for you.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 417
That there is just friggin Stupid! Some Kid got ahold of poor old grandpas coin collection! Tragically, it happens all the time!

that is freakin' insane. Just goes to show: there are people who are not paying attention. Maybe texting and counting money at the same time.

Congrats on a nice start on your retirement fund! :clapping: :gettinmoney: :money: :gettinmoney: :money:

I must not be living right. I have found a total of two coins in a coinstar One beat up zinc penny and one 5 euro coin.

Congratulations on a find that most of us dream about.

Holy sh$$! That's an amazing find. I need to get over being embarrassed about checking the coinstar machine at my local wally world. I always feel that people are thinking I must be destitute to be checking machines for spare change.

Holy sh$$! That's an amazing find. I need to get over being embarrassed about checking the coinstar machine at my local wally world. I always feel that people are thinking I must be destitute to be checking machines for spare change.

Definitely get over that the HYPE is real . No one is looking unless you shakedown every machine in the isle...lol You could have just been at the machine and had to check something for all they know. If someone wants to pass that much judgment on you they are the ones who should be embarrassed !! By the way Holy smokes thats a huge score Bud !! Who puts half dollars in the coinstar:?:

Definitely get over that the HYPE is real . No one is looking unless you shakedown every machine in the isle...lol You could have just been at the machine and had to check something for all they know. If someone wants to pass that much judgment on you they are the ones who should be embarrassed !! By the way Holy smokes thats a huge score Bud !! Who puts half dollars in the coinstar:?:

don't know where your machine is but the one we have tells people to check the coin return
theres never nothing in there

By the tarnishing on the faces I bet most of the batch were in cardboard coin folders before they got dumped...congrats on the outstanding silver score!

Every time I'm in Giant Eagle and I hear pounds of change being dumped into the Coinstar, I peak around the isle or over the checkout like a creeper to see if they check the rejection bin. They usually do. Drives my wife nuts.

Back
Top Bottom