I modified a store bought digger

diggit1

Forum Supporter
This thing cuts thru large roots like a chain saw. I went to my local body shop used a cut off wheel, grinder and MIG welder.
turf-shark5.jpg

turf-shark.jpg

turf-shark2.jpg

turf-shark3.jpg

Now whatcha got to do is make a template from your design, copyright it then sell the template for 99 cents for people to modify their shovels....or take orders and make them and ship 'em...they look good, go find some clay soil and check it out...could be a nice shovel....alas i bought a new one yesterday so now i got a lesche 38" for a while...but this looks good

Now whatcha got to do is make a template from your design, copyright it then sell the template for 99 cents for people to modify their shovels....or take orders and make them and ship 'em...they look good, go find some clay soil and check it out...could be a nice shovel....alas i bought a new one yesterday so now i got a lesche 38" for a while...but this looks good
Handles hard packed clay like a knife thru warm butter, still have to jump on it but I am happy with how it work, plus I had fun making it.

that would be the difference for me to dig 3 inches further or fill the hole back up i need one of them the ground is like concrete lately !

Back
Top Bottom