Poor Mans (a.k.a. Cheap Guy) Pin pointer Holder

Goldminer

Poor Mans (a.k.a. Cheap Guy) Pin pointer Holder. Made this out of a 1” PVC Coupler to carry my pin pointer. Mounted it to the stand on my detector. As you can see I cut the coupler to accommodate the pin pointer. I also drilled 2 small holes on the coupler and the stand to which I secured the coupler to the stand with a wire tie. For added stability I sanded a flat spot on the coupler and put a strip of Velcro on the coupler and the top of the detector stand, this secured the coupler well. The pin pointer can be snapped in or slid in from the back, holds very well. I also put a 3’ piece of small nylon cord on the pin pointer and secured it to the detector shaft so I don’t lose the pin pointer. The line is so small and lightweight that I can wad it in my hand while holding the detector so not to get tangled when detecting in brush otherwise let it hang loose. I painted it to match the detector. I wish the rain would stop here……. Total cost under $2.00 Since the pin pointer is so far back I don’t notice any additional weight. HH :D

Attachments

• Holder 024.jpg
    Holder 024.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Holder 027.jpg
    Holder 027.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 954
  • Holder 025.jpg
    Holder 025.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 950
  • Holder 031.jpg
    Holder 031.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 935
  • Holder 030.jpg
    Holder 030.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Holder 028.jpg
    Holder 028.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 909
  • Holder 026.jpg
    Holder 026.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 925
  • Holder 032.jpg
    Holder 032.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 981
tumblr_lzmiiz6YNj1qd4x3po1_500.gif

I like this very much. You could consider selling them on ebay or something because I'd probably cut my finger off trying to make this, but I'd love to have one.

tumblr_lzmiiz6YNj1qd4x3po1_500.gif

I like this very much. You could consider selling them on ebay or something because I'd probably cut my finger off trying to make this, but I'd love to have one.

Only bad thing about that is shipping, shipping is so expensive now days.

Back
Top Bottom