Wall Storage for my detectors

TheCoilist

Elite Member
I made a simple hanger for my machines. It took me a while to find the proper hooks and such. Before I had the hooks straight into the wall but it looked nasty and the spacing was too close to the wall. These were a hammered black color, helps hide the scratches.

These are my new wall hangers. I have plenty and actually started listing them on ebay. If you want more info on buying some, let me know!

diamond.jpg
emerald.jpg

oval.jpg
rectangle.jpg

sample1.jpg
sample2.jpg
sample3.jpg

They used to live in a closet, in the dark, all alone. I figured I would bring them out and get them off the floor. They're stored on the garage wall now so they're acknowledged daily. :laughing:

Haha good TOS addition! LOL

Figured I would sell them in pairs for coils and machine. Looking to make a dual one piece unit for just that purpose. I was looking at my two AT since I have multiple coils for all my machines. I may make a round one for hanging spare coils.

It's hard to tell but there is room between the shafts and the wall to hang another hook for placement of the coil (w or w/o lower rods attached). Just hung the excalibur II up on another one.

My next project is travel cases for the machines.

Well this rack might work for some of you guys,, but speaking for my self and a select few others, Hanging our detectors on the wall for our better half to easily figure out many detectors we really have, is a bad idea............!

Hahaha Well, that's sort of the case, however, when the better half is getting fed up of having them taking up space in the closet or her precious "floor space" I said I was hanging them in the garage.

More importantly, just got my Plugger shaft for my Excal installed on the machine and it's hanging beautifully. :D

Looks like an "Off The Wall" guitar hanger bracket. They hold 200 lbs.

Attachments

• p1902b-5afe4d55fb9968c329c4f636deb1680a.jpg
    p1902b-5afe4d55fb9968c329c4f636deb1680a.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 712
Kinda.. The hook on that one has a strange bend in it. These do hold guitars. I have two hanging on my office wall next to me now. However, the hooks used here are straight for a better balance on the cuffs.

I should offer these as guitar hangers instead lol :cool:

Back
Top Bottom