Nazis in OH?

mxtswinger

Elite Member
Found this Nazi Party pin yesterday about 4-5 inches deep along side the foundation of an old garage. I'm assuming someone brought it back during the war but maybe we had a mole over here. Any other info would be appreciated.

Attachments

• DSCN2383.jpg
    DSCN2383.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 226
Nice find...several years ago I found a brass flag standard complete with eagle & swastika at a park in N.C...THE guys that were in Germany at the end of the war brought back a lot of that stuff..there's also a lot of replicas around.. Roadrunner_426

Wow, nice find if genuine.
I'm a collector of militaria and love 3rd Reich stuff, that doesn't ring a bell though, which is probably a good thing meaning it might not be all that common.
Then again, they had so many pins and badges.
Is that a date I see on the bottom ? Sure looks it, and is there anything visible on the back as far as inscription/manufactuer ?
The only think I could say about that with near certainty is it is a party design, and not military, and perhaps might even be a decoration of sorts.

I didn't even notice the possible date on the bottom until I had posted the pic and was looking at it on the computer. I need to do some more cleaning and see if it is a date. Yes there is a logo on the back but I haven't made any sense of it yet. I'll clean it some more today and take a pic of the backside. I can't imagine it being a reproduction since it came from an old vacant lot which has produced a Union Infantry button, 1898 IH, 34 Merc, and a token circa 1900. I also forgot to put a dime in the pic for scale. It's a small pin, about the right size for a hat, or possibly for a female on a blouse.

Thanks for all the help. More pics later.

Back
Top Bottom