"MAGNUM"-Sized Find!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Finally got to finish a large tot lot on my 4th try! ("The 4th time was the charms") :grin:  1st time out the batteries ran out. :(  2nd time I think an R/C airplane messed up my my hunt (and what I now also think was a very high trash area next to a huge metal baseball field light pole that also may have interfered). :(   3rd time did some but still needed about another 1/3 to finish.  Today I finished!   :grin:  Total time was about 6 hours.  Also ran into my 1st dectionists.  Another guy who was there with his older son on a short stop before they hit the beach.  I found some leftover stuff in the half of the tot lot they did with their older Tesoro machine. ;)   Well anyway, on to the booty!  I got my 1st chain today, an 18K! :yes:   Also where a large silver rose ring, a small gold child's ring, a large man's band - maybe pewter - (I am not sure), 2 small silver charms, and a '57D wheatie!  Total in coinage was $7.61 - 75 coins!   :grin: :grin: :grin:     Question: Can I count the round electrical box tabs as coins?  ;)   

Attachments

• 7-2-06.web.JPG
    7-2-06.web.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 7-2-06 Rings.web.JPG
    7-2-06 Rings.web.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 291
  • 7-2-06 Charms.web.JPG
    7-2-06 Charms.web.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 283
No!  electrtical  box punch outs  no matter  how excited  you get digging them (silvery) still fall under all other.  No points there.  Just  messing  with ya,  :lol: You had  a  good day  gratz............Gil

Awesome day, Felix. You have a boatload of booty. The ring is nice. The 18K chain is awesome!!!!

Congrats!!!!

nice haul ,if the electrical box tabs work in the coffee machines at work i'd count'em :lol: good going in the finds

WTG Felix..when you start finding wheaties at tot lots you know for sure you're doing something right !..sorry , but Gil's correct about the box tabs...you must have an exclusive on your tot lots to find that many coins...LOT of competition in these parts for those locales..gotta get there at sunrise or after dark to get anything...HH Roadrunner_426

Back
Top Bottom