My Best Pocket Spill EVER

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
I woke up at 5:10 this morning just like every other day (Saturday notwithstanding)
I cooked a pound of bacon for the kids before I headed out to hunt, I was hoping to beat the heat.
Imagine my surprise when I popped the plug and sitting there was the Walker Half with two wheaties:shock:
Pinpointer said "more, more"
I scooped again and out comes the GW with a wheat stuck to his face!
Out came two more wheaties, wow what a spill:D

I am going to leave the GW green to remind me of how he was kissing Honest Abe:lol::laughing:

The dates on the wheats range from 1941 - 1949.
Happy Hunting Everybody

Attachments

• 5-26-18 Pocket spill.jpg
    5-26-18 Pocket spill.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 530
  • 5-26-18 Pocket spill 2.jpg
    5-26-18 Pocket spill 2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 566
  • 5-26-18 Pocket spill 3.jpg
    5-26-18 Pocket spill 3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 534
  • 5-26-18 Pocket spill 4.jpg
    5-26-18 Pocket spill 4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 560
I woke up at 5:10 this morning just like every other day (Saturday notwithstanding)
I cooked a pound of bacon for the kids before I headed out to hunt, I was hoping to beat the heat.
Imagine my surprise when I popped the plug and sitting there was the Walker Half with two wheaties:shock:
I scooped again and out comes the GW with a wheat stuck to his face!
Out came two more wheaties, wow what a spill:D

I am going to leave the GW green to remind me of how he was kissing Honest Abe:lol::laughing:

The dates on the wheats range from 1941 - 1949.
Happy Hunting Everybody

I was thinking that you buried the coins somewhere then later dug them up just to post this on friendly forum hoping it would go viral...:laughing: just kidding thats a good coin spill I wish you had a fistfull of dollars those are worth something...

Back
Top Bottom