My favorite token!

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
0a91d6994ecbd93b117d554dadc513df.jpg

d07e71f4b1cb04748007b876c2964cde.jpg

I love tokens! Research on this little guy yields very little. In Chattanooga at least over 200 separate tokens were created from 1880 through the 1950’s.. now I’ve only got 199 others to find!
Happy Hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Tokens are awesome! they are like finding a coin with a local history. Tokens are often worth a lot more than silver coins, and some can be worth over $1000!

Tokens are always interesting, there are so many varieties. Great find!

Thanks! I rarely ever find them. About 4 inches deep in a carpet of nails at an old church.
$1000 bucks! Man I need to find more tokens!

I love old local tokens better than most things

:lol: few things more disheartening than digging up an object and recognizing immediately that its going to be a token. :wow: Only to clean away some dirt and see "No cash value" :roll: :(

Ha! Yup.. lucky for me I like finding any coin or token. My favorite target is digging a terribly masked iffy signal that turns out to be a coin!

Congrats on the token. I love digging tokens, after silver and IHPs they are tops. Although not having an even remotely good year for silver I am doing quite well on tokens. HH Mark

Dandy token! I bet it'll clean up real nice. You should post some cleaned photos.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Very interesting Token Tower. Digging them always instills interest in the history of the company, and surrounding areas. Looks like you have a very good one to research for its history. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom