TV adds I wish I could make changes to.

trailtwister

First one would be the one where the ice covered tree falls on the car and the guy goes nuts over the freaking pizza, then falls on the side walk pizza flying.

I would wait for the tree to fall after he has pizza in hand and tree falls on his head.

Hate that one a bunch.

Farmers insurance, so lame would have the critters win and people just trampled.

It is called farmers but when they found out I had 20 some colonies of hiney bees on my property they cancled me.
When I asked about it, well what would you do if a little boy wandered on yopur property and got stung? Simply apply some bakeing soda paste and call child protective services and get some one to look after the kid.

So did you cancel insurance of rthe horse farm next door?
What would you do if a little boy wandered into the horse pasture and got kicked in the head and died? Jerks.

:D Al

Well, this is what people worry about now a days... Insurance Cos. are simply marketing to their audience...dropping a pizza or getting stung by bees, having a Bull moose getting hung up in a swingset and tearing up your RV...things like this are in fashion and marketable...

Pretty soon, they will be featuring Sasquatch like in the Jack Links commercials! Busting up a guys house, pushing down trees, demanding a Pre-nup..When it comes to insurance, or Sasquatches, or pizzas even, a guy cant have enough coverage!

Even A juvenile Sasquatch could easily push down a tree on your minivan, steal your pizza, bust a guy up...Just like the average teen age HomoSapiens ......so yeah, Sasquatch Insurance is important! :laughing:

Thanks to Global Warming, I bravely canceled my Polar Bear coverage last year...still carrying the Wolverine rider though..you just dont know where one of them will show up...

Dominos Pizza recognizes how dangerous this Planet is and they are getting in on the gig!...They offer insurance for your carry out pizza! Brilliant! One less thing to worry about! Yeah! What you do is, sit out in the parking lot, eat half of it, take the rest back in and demand they honor a full replacement! Thats the ticket! A swarm of bumblebees, a Sasquatch, or a wolverine attacked you!...Just say any old kind of crapola and get a fresh hot pie to take home to the resident Bigfoots!!:laughing:

Ok yeah, a guy has to keep it somewhat believable....Great White Sharks and Okovango delta Crocodiles,? Out in the parking lot of the Dominos? ...You gotta really sell it...When it comes to pizza and parking lot dangers, everybody knows Hippopotamus' are the real threat to a guys pizza!...Just make a quick pass through any old Walmart parking lot and see for yourself!.:laughing:

Last edited:
There's a ton of 'em I hate.......
The one with the sumo wrestler on ice skates is near the top of my list.
The Dr. Pepper ad with that creepy guy with the high pitched voice.
The two bozos in the car eating their Sonic junk food.
The Sling TV ad where the girl is in the coffee shop literally begging the guy for a coffee.
The one where the people in the office are talking like babies, eating the gummy candy.

It is called farmers but when they found out I had 20 some colonies of hiney bees on my property they cancled me.

Do hiney bees target a certain area of ones anatomy? :D

I've mentioned before here, I think the stupidity of the majority of commercials show what the advertisers think of its target audience :twisted:

......don't forget your zombie apocalypse coverage ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
zombiecommercial2.jpg

Oh yeah, they're all annoying, thus the reason I abstain from TV almost completely.

Outside that, every ad directly marketing physiology changing prescription substances directly to "patients". If it says "Ask your doctor about..." it shouldn't be out there at all and should be changed to "Go outside and do something today, cupcake".

I don't have regular TV so I don't see commercials unless I happen to be at someone else's house. And I don't go anywhere to just watch TV.
But insurance can be a big help if you have the right insurance. But that's the trick , when you get it you've got to be on your toes to see what is covered.
For instance , a buddy of mine had a washing machine overflow a while back , and warped up his floor real bad. I told him to call his insurance company. He said great idea. He did , his agent said that wasn't covered on his policy. He asked what was covered ? Get this , we're in NC here , but he was covered if an earthquake hit , or damage from a volcano . VOLCANO !!!! In N.C. :laughing:

Anyone in the Northeast has probably heard the Kars for Kids jingle on the radio 50 times a day, now they made a tv commercial :mad:

I could watch all the All State Mayhem commercials all day though, those crack me up.

I hate all of the "real people not actors" Chevy commercials, especially the one where they claimed to be in a "snow storm" when it was barely snowing out.

All of the Apple commercials are so artsy fartsy for a stupid phone. The one with the Boy or girl,I dont don't what gender they were saying "what's a computer?" With a iPad in their hand really annoyed me

Sprint and Verizon spokesmen both look like smug douchebags

I hate all of the "real people not actors" Chevy commercials, especially the one where they claimed to be in a "snow storm" when it was barely snowing out.

All of the Apple commercials are so artsy fartsy for a stupid phone. The one with the Boy or girl,I dont don't what gender they were saying "what's a computer?" With a iPad in their hand really annoyed me

Sprint and Verizon spokesmen both look like smug douchebags

Have you seen the parodies of the real life Chevy commercials? Hilarious!

https://youtu.be/15iLHlJPp_0

There's a ton of 'em I hate.......
The one with the sumo wrestler on ice skates is near the top of my list.
The Dr. Pepper ad with that creepy guy with the high pitched voice.
The two bozos in the car eating their Sonic junk food.
The Sling TV ad where the girl is in the coffee shop literally begging the guy for a coffee.
The one where the people in the office are talking like babies, eating the gummy candy.

The worst!

The worst!

Yep ! I can't change the channel fast enough on that one. Another is the new paint sprayer women are using now to paint make-up on their faces :laughing:

Reminds me of Mimi on the Drew Carey show, or the Simpsons :laughing:

iu

I'll add some-

I can't stand the guy on the Trivago commercials,there's some weird creepiness to him.

The car-max ones with the wEbEsedEbO guy

Just about any advertisement for prescription medication - anyone remember the one with the pipe people with bladder problems? I think they all started with that one.

Someone mentioned the Cashnet usa, definitely annoying.

Back
Top Bottom