Glad for my clad.

dirt dick

Elite Member
Hunting an old trashy park I hope it revealed a secret? After hitting targets of pull tabs and can slaw, and bottle caps, I got away into a "cleaner zone" with deeper targets....
I found two wheats at 8" inches deep, a 1919. & 1925
Then a few feet away at 9" deep I scored my 11 th silver of the year a 45 mercury.
I managed Six coins.
Two clad quarters & a dime that puts my clad count at an even $ 100.00 on the season.
Bad news on the drive home my alternator on the truck went out....
Called the auto parts store, and replacement cost is $200 bucks, my clad has got me half way there [emoji31]
b83eed24a603a438aca17bb4a1fe15d5.jpg

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Hunting an old trashy park I hope it revealed a secret? After hitting targets of pull tabs and can slaw, and bottle caps, I got away into a "cleaner zone" with deeper targets....
I found two wheats at 8" inches deep, a 1919. & 1925
Then a few feet away at 9" deep I scored my 11 th silver of the year a 45 mercury.
I managed Six coins.
Two clad quarters & a dime that puts my clad count at an even $ 100.00 on the season.
Bad news on the drive home my alternator on the truck went out....
Called the auto parts store, and replacement cost is $200 bucks, my clad has got me half way there [emoji31]
b83eed24a603a438aca17bb4a1fe15d5.jpg

Get the part number and order from Amazon. You'll potentially save up to HALF. I run a small shop, and when folks don't need their cars "today," I'll order overnight ($3.99 extra) and get the part in the next day. Saves them a bundle, sometimes, and sometimes the cost difference is absurd! BTW, all the work I do is parts cost only, I just do it as a hobby, no mark up or anything.

Cheers,

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom