Has anyone else ever...

NectarDetector

Forum Supporter
Has anyone ever stepped on a pop top and blew out a flip flop?

I'm just curious because I heard that in a song once and it got me thinking...has that ever happened to anyone else?

Has anyone ever stepped on a pop top and blew out a flip flop?

I'm just curious because I heard that in a song once and it got me thinking...has that ever happened to anyone else?

Cut my heel and had to cruise back home !!! But theres boos in the blender and soon it will render that frozen concoction that helps me hang on !!

Whatever you guys are drinking, licking, smoking, popping, poking or munching on, you may want to take a little break :laughing:

My Buffett-foo is weak, so I had to use a little Google-foo ;)

So no one here is a parrot head? :lol:

I blew out my flip-flop
Stepped on a pop-top
Cut my heel had to cruise on back home
But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville -

So no one here is a parrot head? :lol:

I blew out my flip-flop
Stepped on a pop-top
Cut my heel had to cruise on back home
But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville -

:cool:

Ok,,,now I gotcha,,, never was a big Buffet fan ,,,, and don't like flip flops,,not much on the blender made drinks,,,,but I've had a few encounters carrying around the bottle,,,I actually think it's a great idea they make 5ths in plastic bottles now.....:cheers3:

Nope, never stepped on a pop top and blew out a flip flop, but I often got drunk and.................!
DL

Ive stepped on nails and blew out my feet :lol:

When I hear this song I imagine some kind of inflatable flip flop. In my minds eye I can see a guy walking along and POP ! ssssssssssssst ! " oh no , not another one ! "......... ( hobbles back to the car leaning to one side ) ..... " I hope there are no more.....Im running out of patches and don't have a spare ! " :laughing:

No, but I did step on a thumb tack once. Thankfully the point wasn't that long so it embedded in the shoe rather than my foot.

I did step on broken glass with bare feet before though. Ouch. I am extra cautious when water hunting now.

Ive stepped on nails and blew out my feet :lol:

When I hear this song I imagine some kind of inflatable flip flop. In my minds eye I can see a guy walking along and POP ! ssssssssssssst ! " oh no , not another one ! "......... ( hobbles back to the car leaning to one side ) ..... " I hope there are no more.....Im running out of patches and don't have a spare ! " :laughing:

LoL

Thats funny

Been to six concerts in my time. My kid even had her 3rd birthday party in the parking lot. It's a good time. Haven't been to a concert in years though.

A note about Buffett:

He is ok as a studio musician - but wow does he put on a live show. Perhaps the best concerts I have ever been to. He is a born showman. It will be a sad day when he hangs up the mic. There is a niche that cannot be filled once he retires. If you ever get a chance to see him live, do so. Be quick though - his shows sell out in like 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom