Any fans of Hawaii five-o ?

INdirtdetective

Wife and I love the show (the new version) and since My company was on shutdown last week we took the time for a revisit of all episodes on Netflix. Excellent show....lots of action and humor.

I tried to watch the original (when Netflix had it) and just did not care for it but there was no denying the popularity back in the day.

I generally don't care for remakes, but I haven't seen it. Love the old 70's shows though. I really miss CHIPS sometimes, and shows like that :lol:

Only one TV set here, dominated by my wife's Devious Maids and Dirty Little Liars :p

I always loved Barney Miller...never missed it along with Hill Street Blues.

I too am not a huge remake fan but I believe that the creators of the new Hawaii Five 0 did justice to the original...steve mcgarrett even drives the same car.

I prefer the original, it's always been one of my favorite cop shows. I watch the
new one once in a while but it's just not the same w/o Jack Lord. That's my 2
cents. Book em' Dano. :cool:

I was a fan of the original. Look up a song by Radio Birdman called "Aloha, Steve and Dano". A heartfelt tribute to the original and you just gotta love the guitar solo rocking the theme music!!

I like it. Lots of action and even a little comedy in it here and there. One of my favorite shows.

When I was really young I used to watch the original with my dad. I tried watching it again recently and its so outdated and serious , with terrible acting , that I couldn't stand to watch it long.

Back
Top Bottom