Silver on the Rise

I have heard that nickel is something to look at if legislation goes through that allows for the melting down of that coinage. It appears to be mere pennies, but it's interesting to think about when the coins melt value is higher than its currency value.

http://www.coinflation.com/coins/1946-2007-Jefferson-Nickel-Value.html

Interesting times we live in.

Geo
It's the reason I separate my copper pennies and nickels from dimes and quarters, it's not much but it adds up.

It's the reason I separate my copper pennies and nickels from dimes and quarters, it's not much but it adds up.

I'm with ya dude! I've been collecting all my nickels and copper pennies also...If the economy does get better and we never have to use the copper to barter? no big deal...It's still worth a penny and a nickel..it's a way to save without hurting your weekly spending habits.;)

I'm with ya dude! I've been collecting all my nickels and copper pennies also...If the economy does get better and we never have to use the copper to barter? no big deal...It's still worth a penny and a nickel..it's a way to save without hurting your weekly spending habits.;)

So I am not the only one! :lol:

I think I may have posted this here somewhere.
One Troy Pound of Silver.

Attachments

• 100_1726b.jpg
    100_1726b.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 100_1727b.jpg
    100_1727b.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 126
Silver and Gold can go as high as they want. I have fifteen years to purchase and hoard as much Gold and Silver as I can. Then retirement hits.

I hope to have 1000 toz of silver and at least 100 toz of gold by
retirement. Hopefully 15 years will have the prices very high and we
can retire with some spending money.

My social security kicks in in about 2 years, between that and my military pension, I won't go broke. I'll keep some gold and silver around, but I'm not betting the whole brankroll on just that. There will be other opportunities to make investments......

Dusty

My social security kicks in in about 2 years, between that and my military pension, I won't go broke. I'll keep some gold and silver around, but I'm not betting the whole brankroll on just that. There will be other opportunities to make investments......

Dusty

We have several, School Board Retirement, SSN, PM's, 120 Acres of Farmland in MI that will go on the block and two rental homes there as well.

I want to enjoy our retirement.......:grin:

Back
Top Bottom