These people are clearly into Halloween more than I am....

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Can't remember the last time I even bought a pumpkin and carved it.
These folks definitely have a different mindset.

Also, this is my pick for this year of the house I would least likely want to live next to...

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 195
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 199
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Clipboard04.jpg
    Clipboard04.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 171
  • Clipboard06.jpg
    Clipboard06.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Clipboard07.jpg
    Clipboard07.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Clipboard09.jpg
    Clipboard09.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Clipboard11.jpg
    Clipboard11.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 184
  • Clipboard12.jpg
    Clipboard12.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Clipboard13.jpg
    Clipboard13.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Clipboard14.jpg
    Clipboard14.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 192
Wow these people have to much time on their hands. I thought my neighbor was nuts about Halloween. After seeing these, guess he is not so bad.

Some of those are amazing! Halloween is my favorite holiday. This year is the first year in like 4 years that I am not deployed for it! I'm gonna party like it's 1999 :laughing:

Those are neat pics. Some people are into it that's for sure. There's some rip-off spook houses around but the displays in people's yards are neat.

Used to throw some big Halloween parties at my house. Did the alien theme one year and had a crashed UFO in the back yard and the alien was in the bathtub on life support with an IV bottle of green fluid in green water, courtesy of broken open cyalume sticks.

Did a cemetery scene in the front yard one year with home made head stones(made of wood). Put all my former girlfriend's names on them. Made one grave look fresh just for effect.

Great pictures. I like the UFO and the Dinosaurs. The tall pumpkin head dude was kinda neat also.

My solution for a great Halloween this year.

light-switch.jpg

My neighborhood gets an insane number of kids. If the weather is good I can expect probably 300-400 kids. The record is 517. There's a trailer park about a half mile away that gets a little dangerous. There are also two houses up the street who, in fun, try to outdo each other with Halloween decorating. So all those kids come to the nearest "safe" neighborhood, mine. It's a traffic nightmare and the neighborhood looks like a disaster area the next day. Almost 20 years of candy giving and I can honestly say I need a few years off.

My solution for a great Halloween this year.

light-switch.jpg

My neighborhood gets an insane number of kids. If the weather is good I can expect probably 300-400 kids. The record is 517. There's a trailer park about a half mile away that gets a little dangerous. There are also two houses up the street who, in fun, try to outdo each other with Halloween decorating. So all those kids come to the nearest "safe" neighborhood, mine. It's a traffic nightmare and the neighborhood looks like a disaster area the next day. Almost 20 years of candy giving and I can honestly say I need a few years off.

I think you make some good points. I'm not sure the kids can't enjoy Halloween without knocking on doors.

Back
Top Bottom