Tax Stimulus Money?

Kiss Mine Goodbye

I OWE SOME BACK CHILD SUPPORT SO,THEY SENT ME A NICE LETTER SAYING YOUR CHECK HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED:p SO,IT'S GOING TO A GREAT CAUSE!

:lol: sorry I don't mean to laugh....
You did too....and when the winner gets to stay with me for a weekend, we are gonna have a cook-out.........I am gonna throw the cook out and we are gonna drink beer...............No need for TP, just the winner bring there own beer. Didnt think I saw the post? (wink,wink)...In all serious, this rebate thing has turned into a cheech and chong movie. Just thinking we are all in for a bad ride.................................

You did too....and when the winner gets to stay with me for a weekend, we are gonna have a cook-out.........I am gonna throw the cook out and we are gonna drink beer...............No need for TP, just the winner bring there own beer. Didnt think I saw the post? (wink,wink)...In all serious, this rebate thing has turned into a cheech and chong movie. Just thinking we are all in for a bad ride.................................

Yeah but when George announced it, it sure sounded good :lol: I'll come to your party but I like my beer warm ::)

Got a letter saying it would be here on the 26th, got it on the 28th. Guess that's close enough. We had some storm damage to our house and barns a couple of weeks ago, so after the insurance adjuster got through depreciating everthing out, it will probably go toward making repairs. With all the storms around the country and the price of fuel, the price of building supplies are taking a jump.

Well we got our check in the mail today.

I said, "Vlad, we got our stimulus check."

He says, "Do you feel stimulated?" :lol: :roll:

I don't think he'll ever understand the American way of doing things. In fact, I don't think I understand the American way of doing things.

I believe our neighbors down the street spent their whole check on firecrackers.

Ours came through just this afternoon. We are going to use some of it to celebrate our Tenth wedding anniversary on July 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom