About time!

PI JOE

Enigma
Forum Supporter
Went on a 1 hour hunt today on dry sand, First gold this yr. WOOOHOOO!!
An yes guys i did the side by side HAPPY DANCE! :roll: 14K earring, junk ring, toe ring and i think not sure belly button or you wear it on your nose! :?:
So i wash it with alcohol..... you'll see, The laugh is on me enjoy!!?? :lol:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 622
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 607
I like the new look. Shave your head into a mohawk now and I'll bet you'll have fewer people bugging you while you hunt:lol:

Nice finds. Glad the gold dry spell is over. Summers almost here.

Congrats on all the Finds Joe.

That kinda give you a new look.. :lol: Keep up the good work..

Dennis

Cool itesm Joe and congrats on the gold :)

Still no luck here finding gold in Iceland but you never know :D

Oh No.

Joe, sweetie. It's your wedding ring that's supposed to be worn through the nose. The ball and chain then clips on it very easily. Hope this helps.
:D

Joe, sweetie. It's your wedding ring that's supposed to be worn through the nose. The ball and chain then clips on it very easily. Hope this helps.
:D

Mud... Joe has his "ball and chain" following behind him in his little red wagon :D

I hope you cleaned it well before you stuck it in your nose! I hate to tell you, but that is a non-piercing nipple ring.

Now that you know I dare you to post another picture with where it truely belongs :shock:

I hope you cleaned it well before you stuck it in your nose! I hate to tell you, but that is a non-piercing nipple ring.

Now that you know I dare you to post another picture with where it truely belongs :shock:

Ouch! My wife told me what it was. I think I am ok I still have my nose in the right place! I sure do not want to know where it was, I think I will pass on it! :lol: Thanks for the Info! :D

Ouch! My wife told me what it was. I think I am ok I still have my nose in the right place! I sure do not want to know where it was, I think I will pass on it! :lol: Thanks for the Info! :D

Just wait until the creeping crud starts growing inside your nose... didn't your parents teach you not to stick things in your orifaces :lol:

Back
Top Bottom