BRAND Newbie

Sfn01

Just got my first machine last Thursday...equinox 800! I took it over to friends backyard on Sunday and got rich! $.86 in change and a few odds and ends but I had a blast!

Just got my first machine last Thursday...equinox 800! I took it over to friends backyard on Sunday and got rich! $.86 in change and a few odds and ends but I had a blast!

Northwest Ohio is waving a hand. Welcome! The 800 is a very good machine. Do not be frustrated there will be a learning curve. I would suggest using the default settings until you get used to it. Do not be afraid to dig a little trash and iffy signals, you'll be surprised with hiding next to them at times.

:fmdfwelcome: Thank you for joining us, and please keep us posted about your finds!

Welcome from the Great Lake State of Michigan . Dont give up just because of the weather ! Its gonna get up to 32 degree's by me this weekend - Im goin diggin woo hoo

Congrats on joining the team! Sounds like you have a very nice machine. I'm only a year into this with an AT Pro but my digging friend has an equinox 800 and loves it. He seems very confident and knowing what he's digging. He does not go for junk but is mostly searching for silver, mind you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome! I am a newbie too, in my first year detecting with an ATPRO. The more you swing the coil and dig, the more competent you will get so keep at it. It has been a continuous learning experience for me and still just getting started. Yesterday evening I took the ATPRO out to a local school/park to check out a new coil. I have been all over this place before. I found clad I missed but also pulled a big honker class ring and a 21k gold diamond ring out of the ground there, my second gold ring with diamonds in three weeks! The class ring has a name and will get returned. The silver count is up as well, my third and fourth for the year in a months time.
Time swingin the coil my friend is your friend!

Back
Top Bottom