Brand new

loveoflouisiana

My name is Suzie and I live in South East Louisiana. Would like to talk to some people that know where I can safely hunt. I look forward to learning from y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first started with my first detector, I was surprised to find a Mercury dime in my front yard, even though the house was built in 1966. You never know what you will find.

I had some pretty good luck in local school yards and parks. Only hunt schools after hours when all the children are gone. Check the cornerstone to see what year the school was built, the older the better!

Ask any homeowner friends permission to search in their yard. I have found many very curious as to what you have found. Some even immediately remember things that they have lost years ago, and ask for your help in finding the object.

Welcome from Columbia SC.

I agree with Silver Fisher. Start with local schools and some parks. If you are just learning your machine, then tot lots are a good place to practice pinpointing and retrieval techniques as they usually have more abundant targets, and usually not too deep. Plus there is always the hope of a gold item being lost.

Good luck and Happy Hunting

Back
Top Bottom