Who makes the best protective covers? Coils for t2

HullGuitars

Forum Supporter
Looking for good high-quality covers for the T2, and f75. I used to buy some really nice covers from "Milspec Detecting", but haven't seen anything like that on the market. Not the cheapo stuff.
Also curious about the best sniper cools for the t2

I've ordered those Ukraine covers and they really are some of the best fitting ones I've ever had! There was a guy from New York who handmade some on the Bay that I've had too. Very reasonable price, military grade corduroy, and the cano set I had on my T2 was awesome!

I have this cover on my T2 and it is great quality. Looks much better than the pics. I have also purchased covers for my CTX3030, E trac and Deus from this seller. Shipping from the Urkraine was fast and they stand behind thier product.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rain-Dirt-D...673742?hash=item2a7206c90e:g:AosAAOSwfZ1WYJ1F

I've ordered those Ukraine covers and they really are some of the best fitting ones I've ever had! There was a guy from New York who handmade some on the Bay that I've had too. Very reasonable price, military grade corduroy, and the cano set I had on my T2 was awesome!

I've seen several sets of these, and the zippers are the absolute worst quality money can buy. However Iv only seen one break.

I've seen several sets of these, and the zippers are the absolute worst quality money can buy. However Iv only seen one break.

Ones with zippers? I never ordered any that had "zippers."

Maybe I should have clarified my post as "ya know, the ones without zippers." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom