Bear mountain area

DW0378

Forum Supporter
I will be bringing my daughter up to camp on July 12 and was wondering if there was anyone in the area that might want to get together after I drop her if there's time. The camp is located within Harriman state park and I would be willing to travel bit if needed and might be staying over the 12 into the 13 which would leave most of the day available before I head home

More looking for someone local so I don't waste my time driving around and still not know what has decent potential and what does not. My wife wants to spend the night after we drop my daughter off. so I struck a deal that we could but only if I could detect for a few hours. Probably cost me an arm and a leg as she will want to hit every antique dealer between there and home.

More looking for someone local so I don't waste my time driving around and still not know what has decent potential and what does not. My wife wants to spend the night after we drop my daughter off. so I struck a deal that we could but only if I could detect for a few hours. Probably cost me an arm and a leg as she will want to hit every antique dealer between there and home.

Might be able to show you around a bit let me know

10-4 thanks stinger ... as soon as I get my travel set to a more exact timeframe I will get back to you

Sorry for the delay in responding. Looks like plans have changed and we will be dropping her off and running as my wife has something to do here later that evening. I appreciate the offers

Back
Top Bottom