• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

RESULTS>> FMDF Gift Exchange 2013

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Here's the results! Video coming up!

mail bear.gif Now "members" need to exchange addresses via PM with whomever you've been matched with. It is YOUR responsibility to contact your match via PM and exchange addresses.

pics2.gifIf you would like to post a picture of the gift you received on this thread, it would be great to see what everybody got!

ALL gifts must be mailed this week!!!

DSC02294.jpg DSC02297.jpg

DSC02295.jpg

Wow, it's taking WAY TOO LONG to upload the video to Youtube. It's been uploading since 5 pm with 80 minutes left to go? :roll:

It's only a 15 minute video! :?:

Everybody and their neighbor must be uploading to YOUTUBE today.

So here's an update.

We canceled the upload, re-rendered the video at a lower resolution, and started to re-upload it before going to bed, and this morning it's stuck again. :(

So here's an update.

We canceled the upload, re-rendered the video at a lower resolution, and started to re-upload it before going to bed, and this morning it's stuck again. :(

Don't worry Carol. The same thing happened to me when I tried to upload a video on youtube.

Don't worry Carol. The same thing happened to me when I tried to upload a video on youtube.

Thanks! Looks like the video is too long? It's 16 minutes, and I have a limit of 15 minutes? Since when? My limit has always been 20 minutes. :roll:

So, we're going to have to cut out all the "jabbering" :lol:

We don't want to have to make 2 tapes this year.

putting Twistedtig3r's gift in the mail today. Ho Ho Ho. Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas.

putting Twistedtig3r's gift in the mail today. Ho Ho Ho. Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas.

We did have an amazing Christmas, and I feel like the house is totally trashed! :laughing:

We cut the video to 14:45 and are re-rendering it. :D

We cut the video to 14:45 and are re-rendering it. :D

That didn't work. We tried uploading it to Vimeo, and it said the file was too large. So, we'll have to split it into 2 parts I guess.

Part 1 is uploading now, so, keeping the fingers crossed.

I suspect once you see part 1, you'll be begging for Part 2 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom