• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Guess how much is here!! update: Total and closest guesser revealed!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
It's that time of year again. These are the coins I found on the beach from APRIL 1, 2016 until DECEMBER 31, 2016. 8 months of coins.

I'm about to take my coins to Vystar to the change machine to see how much I found! THIS IS A PRIZELESS CONTEST! If you want to guess how much is there, please do just for fun. :)

I'll post the total tomorrow.

It's now tomorrow: Here are the results!

The grand total was 601.91!

There were 2 - 1 dollar coins
There were 1552 Quarters
There were 1415 Dimes
There were 933 Nickels
There were 2376 pennies

Congratulations to Bruinvikes for coming closest with a guess of 513 and to Nctoad for second place with a guess of 507.68.

Thank you everyone that guessed, this was fun!

Attachments

• Tally 3.jpg
    Tally 3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 690
  • Tally 2.jpg
    Tally 2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Holy catfish Barb. That is a lot of clad.

286.15 is my guess but I am thinking that it will be low.

You are correct in that being LOW Scubadee! No worries, its understandable since you are not a claddie...From the looks of it, estimating the curvature of the containers, the apogee and perogee and doing a .8c rate ratio divided by mass.. ...

Thats in the ballpark of $400 there! For some reason I want perogies for lunch..I dont know why...thats a stinky heap of clad for a water hunter though...generally well south of $200 is all a dedicated water hunter can expect in a season...Thats a succulent bowl full of coins there! I'd pour some maple syrup over them and gobble them right up! :laughing:
Mud

I went over to the yearly "clad count total forum " looking for a clue:?:
I guess tomorrow you'll be posting there.
$ 412.39 ?

My guess would have been $512, but since this is a "prizeless contest" my guess is $513 because it doesn't matter if I go over the actual amount. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom