• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Making your own Lipo battery for whites detectors

very nice video
I have a Coinmaster Classic II, it takes 3 9V's, what would you say about that? I would love to hook up some sort of rechargeable system

very nice video
I have a Coinmaster Classic II, it takes 3 9V's, what would you say about that? I would love to hook up some sort of rechargeable system

Well I personally don't know the detector so I have to ask, do the batteries work in series, parallel? Or maybe some power one circuit and other another part?? What size is the battery compartment???

im not sure what they work in, theres, I think, 2 sets of Red and Black wires, then a set of White wires.
The compartment is big enough for 3 9V batterys to fit perfect horizontally

Mine work in series... 8 AA batts @ about 1.6 VDC each and 12.8 VDC at the pack terminals...

i guess you wouldnt make me one?
ill buy it.lf you would let me know what you would charge.
thank u.
phil.

I can make you one no problem, if you send me the needed parts and pay for the shipping back to you I will charge you nothing. It's easy and it takes about 1.5 hours of labor. But I can do it for free as long as you send me the parts and pay for the shipping back to your home.

that sounds good,ill look for the parts.thanks alot.be back soon.
i also found a nice parts source{calrad elecronics}
please let me know where you get parts thank u.

also i see on hobbyking web site on there battery selection,
mah-capacity? whats better or what? thank u.

boy,have to look in to this later,it seem a lot to buy and send to costa rica.lol.
but i would love this.thanks for info and video.i think ill look in to later.

Back
Top Bottom