South Carolina here I Come. Laws?

rjjdog

Forum Supporter
Ill be heading to Parris Island, SC for a Marine graduation and staying in Jessamine SC. Rates for Hotels are cheaper. lol! Any laws in South Carolina for detecting at the beaches, I should be aware of? I found that historical preservation parks are off limits. Please feel free to leave some input. Ill be visiting from 9/12 and leaving 9/16.

Always Appreciated
Thanks
Rjjdog

Hilton head island is ok ive heard....big money people go out there...might some big gold....I was down there last year for a graduation and there's some old abandoned houses that I was wanting to hit but just didn't get the chance. Theyve got a lot of family time the last couple of days to them guys now....it wasn't like that when I was down there in the 80s....if you get the chance go for it.....I just felt guilty about not being on base while they were allowing the kid family time...show me some pics of what I could have found when I was down there....I almost took mine out of the trunk while on Parris island ...but figured it might not be a good idea....I didn't have to stand before the base commander back in the 80s....so I didn't want to have to do it last year..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom