BigdaddyinKzoo

My name is Steve and I just purchased an AT PRO. I have been trying to figure out the settings and how to read the screen and audio. I look forward to hearing more about everyone's experiences and stories.

Hi Steve and welcome from Kansas City, MO. There are a lot of AT Pro users here so ask your questions and you will receive a lot of information and suggestions.

Another welcome from Wisconsin! :grin: I have an AT Pro as well, I got mine a couple months ago so I am also learning. I wish you luck in your hunting. :yes:

Welcome from Mo. You will get all the advice you need here . And I'm sure you will be finding some nice stuff before you know it . HH

Hello from just north of you in Grand Rapids!

I got an AT Pro this year and love it so far. Found 5 wheat pennies in my front yard the first week I had it... too bad the ground was frozen and I scarred three of them with the digger trying to chip them out :no: I couldn't wait though.

Good luck!

-Rick

Takes time

My name is Steve and I just purchased an AT PRO. I have been trying to figure out the settings and how to read the screen and audio. I look forward to hearing more about everyone's experiences and stories.

I use a lot of detectors and it take time for me to understand the full benefits of that machine. a good 10 x of hunting to feel comfortable. The detectors have so many options, be patient

Atpro

Join the AtPro user group, lot of good info there. Had a lot of good times in Kazoo parting at school. Originally from Benton Harbor/St. Joe area. Good Luck with your new mochine.

Back
Top Bottom