A good day for gold!

PI JOE

Enigma
Forum Supporter
Hit the water waist deep this past Monday after work. My first coin was a 1942 war nickel and then the cookie coins started popping right out! :D I knew at this point I was on the right track! :yes: Well 15-20 minutes later out came this baby 14K! Yeah I did the happy dance! :lol: A nice close-up of the fused cookies which were a merc and wheat. The quarter cookie turns out to be I think a 1944 Canadian silver coin....I can only see a #4. HH

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 705
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 686
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 758
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 698
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 718
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 702
Great digs Joe! Finding stacked cookie coins is cool, even better that they're oldies....Not an everyday occurrence...

So here's how it went down... Two guys were on the beach. One guy has 'cookies' and the other guy wants them. So he pulls out a gun and chases the first guy into the waist deep water. First guy won't give up the cookies, so the second guy shoots him 4 times, blowing his ring finger off. Thus, you get the cookies, the 4 bullets and the 14k ring :laughing:

Nice hunt Joe! Your on a roll...

So here's how it went down... Two guys were on the beach. One guy has 'cookies' and the other guy wants them. So he pulls out a gun and chases the first guy into the waist deep water. First guy won't give up the cookies, so the second guy shoots him 4 times, blowing his ring finger off. Thus, you get the cookies, the 4 bullets and the 14k ring :laughing:

Nice hunt Joe! Your on a roll...

Love it!! :lol: Thanks

Back
Top Bottom