Can't complain about its depth
Can't complain about is separation
Can't complain about screen legibility.
Can't complain backlight
Can't complain about wireless
Can't complain about menu system
Can't complain about not being waterproof

Mercy me
Folks a gem has been brought to metal detecting world - wake up!!

I look at this

Ctx3030 3 years control box and coil, Equinox 3 years control box and coil, Excalibur 2, 1 year, :shock: thats why i sold two , and have the blue series, at least ML gives us a 3 year warranty on the CTX and Equinox, Choppa HOW is the warranty on all those alien machines you own :?::lol: I also want to ask a ? to all the CTX3030 owner's, after your warranty ran out, the hunter's that decided to keep there machines , how many issue's have you had with the control box, and what if any was the issue with it :?::?::?: Besides the water getting into the head from the lame seal, now corrected. As like the E-Trac's i have never had a problem.

Simply amazing.
New released detector.

Folks can't complain about the price.
Can't complain about it beach performance
Can't complain about its weight
Can't complain about its depth
Can't complain about is separation
Can't complain about screen legibility.
Can't complain backlight
Can't complain about wireless
Can't complain about menu system
Can't complain about not being waterproof

Mercy me
Folks a gem has been brought to metal detecting world - wake up!!

Succinctly put Sharp! There you have it...Everybody here knows me as being a 'Labber ball busser!...that one gold chain vid, general purpose recovery speed., waterproofness, initial price? yeah...I'm awatching for the infield roll out results....Infield results are primary!...Nothing else matters...From what I can see, various vids, I could knock the hell with this rig in hand....prove me otherwise....

So you were told by Minelab themselves that the machine is repairable and they will service the units after the warranty expires? Since you have an inside source then hopefully you will post some info for us all. That would stop inaccurate info from getting out and save you the trouble of responding to each post you feel is not correct

Yes, I was told by ML there will be service after warranties expire. I replied to the posts to correct the incorrect info, not sure if or why RC in England said there want be, I suspect someone misunderstood something that was said.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well hoping you are correct. My issue is there were several people saying the ML repair in UK stated this. It would be nice to see Minelab post concerning this to put it to rest. In these days of the internet is is hard to know what one should believe so getting the story straight from the source is always a good thing.
I do appreciate you taking the time to find this info and post it. It makes me a little more confident making a purchase

Just to enlighten you a tad, the reason i converted over to CTX3030s is , I moved to the beach , waterproof to 10 foot, otherwise i would still be swinging an E-trac, and or now the Equinox :p:sarcastic::crazy::dingding:

Well we got you half converted then!:p Although I do see you recommend them to dirt diggers. It’s all good though dirty30 brotha glad to see your not as salty now that you got one for the salt!:lol::D:aok:

Back
Top Bottom