AT Pro battery charger

KiowaRd

Forum Supporter
Is there a charger that would just clip on the end of the AT Pro battery pack and charge all four batteries together? That would be a lot simpler than taking the batteries out, loading in a charger, then reverse that when charged.

Is there a charger that would just clip on the end of the AT Pro battery pack and charge all four batteries together? That would be a lot simpler than taking the batteries out, loading in a charger, then reverse that when charged.

Just get a 2nd or 3rd set of batteries and battery holders.
Then its just 1 twist of the knob - old one out new one in, retwist knob.

Simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recharge used batteries so ready to go next time.

I have a second battery holder and plenty of batteries. But still have to take out the individual batteries to charge them. I'd like to just clip onto the holder and charge without taking the batteries out of it.

I have a second battery holder and plenty of batteries. But still have to take out the individual batteries to charge them. I'd like to just clip onto the holder and charge without taking the batteries out of it.

sounds like a good idea :newidea: maybe there's no patent ?
free :money:?
:realitycheck:

I marked my battery holders with positive and negative symbols,
also marking them as front side back side so there isn't any problem
installing them into the housing head unit.
I use rechargeable batteries this saves on costs of always having to buy them.
I think one year before buying rechargeable s,
over the course of one hunting season a few years ago,
I think I bought close too 30 packs of batteries. :facepalm: go with rechargeable

Rechargable batteries and chargers

Hello To All,
I do have rechargeable 1 1/2 volt batteries and a charger. After a full charge, the voltage only reads 1.45 volts. I am looking for batteries and a charger that will give me the full 1 1/2volt full charge. Factory batteries read about 1.6 volts when new, I also would like to purchase a 9volt charger and batteries that will charge to the full 9 volts. Any suggestions ??
Bubbaron

Back
Top Bottom