Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Make It or Fix It Yourself

Notices

Old 11-18-2017, 10:54 PM

Default help please with a Garrett

I have a Garrett gta 350 and I dropped it and jerked the coil wires out of the motherboard. can you please point me in the right direction to find a schematic for it and if so I really appreciate it

Old 11-19-2017, 07:10 AM
Supporter

Any schmetatics i would assume you would have to get from the manufacturer.

Old 11-24-2017, 02:38 PM
Supporter

Sounds like a job for Garrett.

Old 01-08-2018, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by slyacer View post
I have a Garrett gta 350 and I dropped it and jerked the coil wires out of the motherboard. can you please point me in the right direction to find a schematic for it and if so I really appreciate it
If you are just needing to figure out which wires solder back to where, why not ask another 350 owner to post a photo or three of their circuit board showing where the wires are connected. Iím assuming the disconnected wires are color coded. Of course, if the detector is still under warranty, I would not recommend playing electronics technician but to have Garrett take care of it. If you do decide to repair yourself, take some basic ESD precautions (Electro Static Discharge)

Jim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett Propointer II, Gray Ghost Headphones, Wilcox 102 digger
~ This message was composed entirely from recycled electrons ~

1 members found this post helpful.