Problem with Donation

NoClueNJ

Forum Supporter
I tried to donate $10 yesterday but when it switched over to PayPal the amount changed to $5. I don't know why but I could not change it back to $10. Just wanted to let you know in case it's an issue with the link. I'll just do another $5 , no big deal.
Love the forum, you guys do a great job. Weather is getting warmer in NJ so hope to get out more and start posting some finds.
Thanks for the great informative site.

Ron

I tried to donate $10 yesterday but when it switched over to PayPal the amount changed to $5. I don't know why but I could not change it back to $10. Just wanted to let you know in case it's an issue with the link. I'll just do another $5 , no big deal.
Love the forum, you guys do a great job. Weather is getting warmer in NJ so hope to get out more and start posting some finds.
Thanks for the great informative site.

Ron

I just do the $5 twice.....it's been like that for some time.

Are you using cellphones? Which one? Seems someone reported this issue happens when using cellphones.

Send donations to [email protected] if that is more convenient for you.

Thanks!

I used my iPad. I'll just do another $5. No big deal. Just wasn't sure if you guys knew about it. Thanks Carol.

Ron

Hmmm, so I guess Iphones and Ipads are the culprits.

Thanks for confirming this and many thanks for your thoughtfulness. :yes:

I think everyone has preferences as to how they pay for things. I had a huge problem with PayPal years back and refuse to use it. I would donate to the forum right now. BUT.... I believe PayPal is the only source to go through for donations. If you have another way, let me know in my mail. I'll gladly send some money..........

I think everyone has preferences as to how they pay for things. I had a huge problem with PayPal years back and refuse to use it. I would donate to the forum right now. BUT.... I believe PayPal is the only source to go through for donations. If you have another way, let me know in my mail. I'll gladly send some money..........

Send it to me....I'll pass it along the next time I donate!

Back
Top Bottom