AT Pro Finds KILLER eye popper for me

Drakester

Hello again metal detecting folks, just wanted to share another bucket lister I found today around 8am. Been wanting to hit this other old high school for a while and today was the day, I was there just after 6am and on my third pass of the football field and Bam a solid 62 on the good old AT Pro and:shock::shock: my first ArtCarved 10K gold high school ring. I thought I had a heart attack before this one felt like a stroke couldn't breath for 5 minutes WOW, 24 grams of 10k HOLLY !!!! I'm still on the ground LOL!! HH

Attachments

• IMG_3463.jpg
    IMG_3463.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,306
  • IMG_3460.jpg
    IMG_3460.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,350
Last edited:
24 grams!! Honker! For sure! Really great find! Keep it as is, melt it down, sell it, try to find the owner, or use it for a doorstop! :lol:

Thanks for posting. I'd love to find a big piece of gold like that some day.

I hope to find one of those some day....hopefully an older one, that I can trace the owner, give it back to the old guy and have him invite me to detect his 1800's mansion that's never been detected, but people lost gold coins in all the time by the old wishing well on the property LOL

I hope to find one of those some day....hopefully an older one, that I can trace the owner, give it back to the old guy and have him invite me to detect his 1800's mansion that's never been detected, but people lost gold coins in all the time by the old wishing well on the property LOL

lol.

24 grams is a chunk of change. Take out the gem for a gram, and you still have a nice piece of gold. $400 of gold. NICE!@!

24 grams is a chunk of change. Take out the gem for a gram, and you still have a nice piece of gold. $400 of gold. NICE!@!

Always wanted to find a big gold ring, but this one knocked it out of the park lol. Still on cloud 9 over this beauty!

Wowzers that’s a great find you should let your AT pro have the week off after that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've found a lot of gold rings with my ATP, well past 100, and none have even been half that weight! That is a monster klunker!

Huge congrats!

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom