Heidlburg castle coins

usaf2010.tn

Drove an hour to Heidlburg castle and these are some of the coins they minted there thought I would share.
a84d323c718d457f95af970d97c54b42.jpg
5d197359869ebf1d8b2bfb4b96b2f441.jpg

Sent from my SM-A605FN using Tapatalk

That's some nice shiney there. Those bigger ones would blow your eardrums out. A year or so back I dug a 1910 3 mark silver. My biggest coin to date. Thanks for sharing. By the way, how strict are the Mding laws in Germany ? Good luck Mark

That's some nice shiney there. Those bigger ones would blow your eardrums out. A year or so back I dug a 1910 3 mark silver. My biggest coin to date. Thanks for sharing. By the way, how strict are the Mding laws in Germany ? Good luck Mark
I stick to private property. As long as you stay away from castles and historic sites they leave you alone.

Sent from my SM-A605FN using Tapatalk

..... As long as you stay away from castles and historic sites they leave you alone....

Is the "leaving you alone" (ie.: "no one cares" ) the measure of "ok" ?

Or shouldn't you go knocking on the doors of multitudes of purist archies , in order to get their "princely permission and approval " ? haha

I believe those are Medals & Seals that were used for the Elector of Palatinate. Looks like you must of done the extra €5.00 paid tour.

Back
Top Bottom