Water Parks....

(Heavy)

Elite Member
and public pools are finally closing :yes: now all one needs is permission to get inside. The grassy sun bathing area a lot of these have now would be littered with goodies... but who will let me in?

<--- Vid

there's a town pool in my area, ours isn't gonna close until after labor day but i've got my plan :D my plan is 2 or 3 days before the pool closes up for the year i was gonna stop in(early like as soon as they open) and tell whoever is workin that my wife lost her ring over the weekend and that i was gonna borrow a detector to try and locate it......;)

also hunt along the outside of that pool area, i found 3 silver rings this year along the outside of the fence area of the public pool

tell whoever is workin that my wife lost her ring over the weekend and that i was gonna borrow a detector to try and locate it......;)

Now DogPoo, I'm gona have to tell Nurse Ratchet about this bald-face lie, or you will give me all your cigarette's

untitled.jpg

wiki; A barefaced (or bald-faced) lie is one that is obviously a lie to those hearing it.

Hunt outside at the gate. People pull stuff out of their pockets to get their pass.

Retired police officer disgraces himself this evening while being caught assiting a 10-26 at local water park tonight on Fox

I really want to tell that lie DogPound :lol::thinking::please::yeah:
no I can't do it :(

RENO...... I love that kind of humor :lol::lol::lol:

Look at those shorts
imagesCAP0KZ4V.jpg

i'm out for my cegar and beer... you guys are killing me tonight

I really want to tell that lie DogPound :lol::thinking::please::yeah:
no I can't do it :(

hey it was either that story OR i take the headunit and sunray off my machine and go into the pool area with my false bottom picnic basket :lol:

hey it was either that story OR i take the headunit and sunray off my machine and go into the pool area with my false bottom picnic basket :lol:

I won't pretend i didn't check the locks on the gates tonight before I left. My wife has me on a curfew now, I was trying hard to comply tonight because I don't want her to freak out this friday when I hit the beach. I had planned a sleep over in my truck and a second day hunt but all the voices in my head from her and her peeps were too much for me... so it will be sunrise to sunset then drive it on back home like a puss :roll:

Back
Top Bottom