Silver challenge to rluna, matmit, Air Force Mike

I C THE LITE

I will be going on a pheasant hunt/metal detecting trip for 3 weeks to SD. I made Randy a bet for lunch that I will find more silver in SD than Matt, Mike and Randy combined will find in WI. I have done extremely well in the past. Hopefully the weather cooperates and allows me to detect everyday. All coins found must be reported and counted in the daily total OR they do not count in the total. Good luck guys.

Last edited:
Challenge Accepted

Challenge Accepted brother!
I am already on the board:shock:
Rosie for lunch today.

US 1
PJ 0

Attachments

• 10-14-16 Rosie.jpg
    10-14-16 Rosie.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 879
I started detecting at 2 today and went to 2 spots. I found 2 merc's and 1 Rosie at both places. Found a 1916S and a 1929 (at 2 inches). The area I am detecting supposedly did not have rain for 75 consecutive days so I am almost digging in concrete. Thank God I don't have to dig deep. Good luck Randy and crew. PJ 6, Randy's crew 1.:laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 848
I started detecting at 2 today and went to 2 spots. I found 2 merc's and 1 Rosie at both places. Found a 1916S and a 1929 (at 2 inches). The area I am detecting supposedly did not have rain for 75 consecutive days so I am almost digging in concrete. Thank God I don't have to dig deep. Good luck Randy and crew. PJ 6, Randy's crew 1.:laughing:

WOW, you weren't kidding, come on guys need a little help here:shock:

I found 2 mercy's and 2 Rosies today. So far I have found 10 silver dimes and not 1 wheat penny. I have dug about 10 lincolns though. I will post todays finds tomorrow morning. Walked about 10 miles chasing pheasants and my phone is in the car. We shot 17 roosters. I have added Randy's buddy Robin to the list. He now has 6 guys in his crew. I believe the score is now 10 to 3. That lunch is going to be sweet.:grin:

Ok...a little late posting but here I am Mr PJ!

Well I never really did officially accept PJs challenge.
Not that I'm not going to but I knew it would be a difficult
challenge after PJ told me where he was going and all the
silver that he knew was there from being there in the past.

It's kinda like me challenging you to an orange picking contest
while I'm down in Florida for two weeks!! :laughing:

But that's ok PJ...."I Accept Your Challenge" :boxing:

You've taken a commanding lead but I'm going to give it my best shot :)

Since this started with PJ and me making a bet I'm going to take the
liberty here and name the teams:
Team Luna
Team PJ

I'm actually hoping that you make it to 100 PJ..................
But I also hope that we Win! :lol:

Go Team Luna :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clapping: :clapping:

The Pictures kinda blurry.....they dont look like Silver dimes to me :D

Here are my finds from Sunday. Unfortunately I nicked my 1917s wheat and well as my other wheat. Team PJ 12, Team Luna 3. If metal detecting is a sport and there is a ten run slaughter rule in baseball, is there a ten silver coin rule in Metal detecting.:laughing::laughing::laughing: Problem loading pictures. They will follow tonight.

Here are my finds from Sunday. Unfortunately I nicked my 1917s wheat and well as my other wheat. Team PJ 12, Team Luna 3. If metal detecting is a sport and there is a ten run slaughter rule in baseball, is there a ten silver coin rule in Metal detecting.:laughing::laughing::laughing: Problem loading pictures. They will follow tonight.

Dont get too cocky, this inning isn't over yet...lol

Honestly, we make our own fun, you should too!
Since PJ is in South Dakota, fun can be anywhere.
Most of us are nuts anyways, throw in some silver coins and watch out:lol::D

So true, but also these Wisconsin Detecting friends that I have acquired over the past
year are really a Fun bunch of guys.

It's been a great year and all this camaraderie has added a new and fun dimension
to metal detecting.

I've been hunting since 2006 and all those years I hunted alone....this has been
great!! Thanks for the good times and friendship guys!!!

I found 2 mercy's and 2 Rosies today. So far I have found 10 silver dimes and not 1 wheat penny. I have dug about 10 lincolns though. I will post todays finds tomorrow morning. Walked about 10 miles chasing pheasants and my phone is in the car. We shot 17 roosters. I have added Randy's buddy Robin to the list. He now has 6 guys in his crew. I believe the score is now 10 to 3. That lunch is going to be sweet.:grin:
17 roosters, wow! Me living in lower Michigan, I've thought ringnecks to be extinct for years now :no:

17 roosters, wow! Me living in lower Michigan, I've thought ringnecks to be extinct for years now :no:
We shot 17 today also. This is the worst year we have ever had. Normally we shoot about 35 a day. The bird numbers are way down and the weather has been way to hot and windy.

Back
Top Bottom