!Silver Thimble!

Toasted

Elite Member
Had one of those epic hunts tonight. Silver quarter, my first Silver Thimble and only my second 2 center. Oh and a Barber dime earlier in the day. Wish more days turned out like this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 341
Impressive! Would love to find a silver thimble or a two center... I'm not picky! Congrats!

Wow awesome day! I found (two) 2 cent coins this year...but yours is in much better shape! Congrats!!

That's an awesome hunt. Two Center still on my bucket list.

Congrats on the cool finds!

Only your second two center ?

Yeah. I know the 2 cent piece is a tough dig but I now bave twice as many as I do Barber quarters and still havent found a Barber or Ben half, 3 cent nickel or silver dollar of any kind

Some years before her death my mother in law insisted that she lost a solver thimble in the yard I hunted that yard at least five times and still did not find that thimble. So I am still searching for my first silver thimble. Three Very nice finds. Congratulations.

Some years before her death my mother in law insisted that she lost a solver thimble in the yard I hunted that yard at least five times and still did not find that thimble. So I am still searching for my first silver thimble. Three Very nice finds. Congratulations.

Thanks. Ive hunted a lot of very old sites before I finally got one. Id say harder to find than most silver coins

Seems that every time I open one of your posts Toasted there is always some very sweet finds . Congratulations on the hunt .
A nice batch of keepers is a bit of an understatement .
HH , Dew

Back
Top Bottom