some yellow today!

007tallguy

Elite Member
it's not like i haven't been trying, but just haven't been hitting much good stuff lately.... scissors, dinky toys, clad, tons of trash, etc.
but.... today i headed off to a beach i haven't been to for a while and not even 10 minutes of swinging i got a solid tone. although i don't rely a whole lot on the vdi numbers, this one not only sounded "right", it was reading where many of my previous gold finds have been. add 2 and 2 together and you come up with 10. 10K that is, lol. :lol:
it weighed in at exactly 2 grams. by far not my biggest gold find, but what the heck.... i'll take it. :D
thanks for looking,

Pete ;)

Attachments

• IMAG1248.jpg
    IMAG1248.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 644
  • IMAG1249.jpg
    IMAG1249.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 636
  • IMAG1250.jpg
    IMAG1250.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 639
I would be elated with a gold find right now, heck I'd be elated with a pull tab find right now or a penny! too many hunters, too much sand, too sick...

Great find!!! Love the turtle :)

Beautiful

Yep, she's a pretty ring. If I were you, I would find some pretty little lady who finger fits it, and give it to her. I've been giving my gold and silver jewelry finds to friends and family. That ring is to pretty to have it smashed with a hammer and melted.
HH everyone

itsabeauty! Way to go! Only way I can find a ring lately is if someone made a bottlecap into some folk art:lol:

Back
Top Bottom