lost my son tonight to Leukemia

jackhammer400

Our son has been fighting Cancer for 5 years now he got to the point in the past month where his Leukemia was getting worse and we lost him tonight. I know a few on you here personally and some off you have met him and have hung out with us. My Wife and I are devestated and he is in a better place not suffering anymore. Will keep in touch when time heals.

There are no words to express the depth of my sympathy for you, your wife and family. You are in our thoughts and prayers as you travel this horrible road.

So sorry for your loss. It is very hard to get over something like this. We lost our 5 year old grandson 12 years ago to a drunk driver and it is very hard. As time goes by I still think of him everyday. Hang in there our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My deepest sympathy to you and yuor family. I hope that you find comfort in knowing that a great many people hereabouts are thinking of you all and that this gives you strength in the coming days.

Kind Regards,
Simon

So sorry to hear of your loss. May the God of all comfort give you grace to get through this storm. Will lift your family in prayer today.

May God smother you with His love and keep your entire family in the palm of His hand. I'm sorry for your loss, and pray that while the memories of your child never dim, the pain grows more bearable day by day.

So sorry for your loss! No parent should have to lose a child.Take peace in knowing he is with God now.The heavens and being with God is a true blessing.

I know you pain - lost my son years ago in a car accident - they say that time heals all wounds but that was said by someone who didn't lose a child - it will be tough for awhile but that child will be forever in your thoughts and heart. My condolences.

Back
Top Bottom