New to Forum

$modelman$

I've been detecting for about 6 years, Use a White's DFX and am planning on buying a Garrett AT Pro for a back-up. The pat few months have been great. Found a 1718 1/2 penny in the woods, 1907 Barber quarter, 1916 D Barber dime and an 1801 large cent. Will post some pic's later. Also joined the Granite State Treasure Hunters, out of N.H. Great bunch of guys. We get permission to hunt old farms. I have enjoyed reading this forum and will continue.
Regards,
Bart
Andover Mass

Welcome! I am a newbie as well from Oklahoma! I gotta say I love this forum and I have found a very large amount of information that i did not know and there are so many people posting that there is always something new to read!!!

Welcome to the forum from Seneca, South Carolina!

I am looking to upgrade my detectors and have decided on the Garrett AT Pro after posing the question on this forum "White's MXT Pro or Garrett's AT Pro". Out of all the comments, it was almost everyone was for the Garrett's AT Pro. I have researched this unit everywhere I can and it leads me back to the AT PRO.

Good Luck with what ever machine you choose, but get you a Garrett Pro Pointer as it will save you a lot of time searching.

Just starting with Minelab X-terra705. Live in Santa Fe, NM where there's lotsa history. Also looking for Forrest Fenn's treasure (see TheThrilloftheChase.com). Look forward to reading md stories. Already found 1936 buf nic in a streambed. Hello Everyone!

Back
Top Bottom