Dustyloins passed on

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
After not hearing from my friend (Jim Tenney) for some time, I did a little searching and found out he passed away on Jan.23. Jim proudly served in the United States Air Force during a most diffucult time. He lived not too far from a good friend of mine, and promised to take me nugget hunting in those Gold fields when I visited my friend. We'll never get that chance, but I'll be thinking of him when I hunt those fields. If you read any of his post's, you'll see he loved to welcome new folks to our forum. I never met Jim, but I miss him. Rest in peace my friend.....Curt:(

Sorry to hear this... I had emailed him several times and when I didn't get a response I started getting bad vibes... whenever a longtime member vanishes I try to touch base.

Sorry to hear this... I had emailed him several times and when I didn't get a response I started getting bad vibes... whenever a longtime member vanishes I try to touch base.

His last post was just 10 days before he passed. Also forgot to mention he was taking care of his very sick mom, but she survived him. Hope she's ok....

Curt sorry to here this.
I was wondering my self what happened to him.
He had a very likable personality.
R.I.P Dusty.

Wow !!
I am so sorry to hear that news ..
When I first became a member, we talked alot through PM's about Colorado .
He sent me all sorts of info regarding the area ..
What a super nice guy ..I think he was my first friend on here :)

May he rest in peace ..

That is sad news indeed. I was wondering what happened to him as well. Had not seen a post from him in quite awhile. He was and will be missed here on the forum. Rest in peace Dusty.

very sad news for sure. :(

i think a lot of us had been wondering about him as his absence from here was really noticed.
i tried doing some searching for his general area too, but i didn't know his name and i didn't really have very much info to go on.

rest peacefully Dusty. i'm sure that where you are now, you'll be hitting gold with every swing.
you'll be missed.

Pete

He greeted anyone and everyone!!!

:no: Very sad news to hear... I remember him greeting ANYONE AND EVERYONE on their introduction posts "Welcome from a Rocky Mountain High" or something along those lines. Just RECENTLY I saw him posting again and said to myself, "HEY... THERE's DUSTY... I've been wondering where he's been...?" And then there was nothing from him again:?: Rest In Peace bud.

Wow...sad news indeed. Like many others I also wondered where he had gone as he was always a helpful presence on the forums. Live each day to the fullest my brothers!!

So sad to hear...we also pmd each other just about BS stuff...he told me also about his mothers troubles and his son too....Gold in the fields where you are now my friend....RIP..

Sad news. Dusty was very helpful and didn't hold back any information, secrets, etc... Him and I exchanged many PM's when I was brand new to the forum and a complete noob. He helped me a lot.

O this is terible... Sad to see men of his calibre pass on. He was so nice to me...I think it had to do with me being in the Air Force. He was proud of his service and rightly so. Rest in peace Dusty you will be missed!

This is extremely unfortunate to hear; I sent him a PM or two as a fellow Air Force guy and Colorado resident. He'll be missed.

Back
Top Bottom