Someone Stole My Vehicle!!! PICS ADDED!

Beefcake

Elite Member
Tonight at about 7:30 someone stole my vehicle when I was working! I came back from a delivery and went into the shop to get my next run and when I came back out it was gone! All within a couple of minutes... My cell phone is in it and worst of all so is my detector!!!!!! This sucks beyond all belief!

***UPDATE***

OK... Here we go... Here's the pics... The E-trac was in the back and thanks to the awesome building of the ET, the only thing that survived was the carbon fiber lower shaft. It is the key piece of evidence that it is truly my vehicle!!! I'm proud of her...still serving even after being baked beyond recognition. These pics just leave me speechless... There was nothing stolen out of it and the fire was not set intentionally. The wrecked it up so bad that it actually broke the transmission fluid cooler and it sprayed on to the engine or exhaust and caught fire. The heat was so immense that it caught a dead tree on fire over 30 feet away from it. Luckily, there was a massive rain storm that blew through after it started and kept the entire forest from going up according to the fire dept. I don't know what will happen next and I'm going to have to deal with the insurance company for the next short while to see what happens... Wish me luck... I miss my detector already!!!!

Attachments

• Car Theft 1.jpg
    Car Theft 1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 572
  • Car Theft 2.jpg
    Car Theft 2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 585
  • Car Theft 3.jpg
    Car Theft 3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 576
  • Car Theft 4.jpg
    Car Theft 4.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 575
  • Car Theft 5.jpg
    Car Theft 5.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:
Tonight at about 7:30 someone stole my vehicle when I was working! I came back from a delivery and went into the shop to get my next run and when I came back out it was gone! All within a couple of minutes... My cell phone is in it and worst of all so is my detector!!!!!! This sucks beyond all belief!

Sorry to hear that. Terrible way to start the weekend. The detector will probably be at your friendly, neighborhood pawn shop within a few hours.

No pawn shops open late around here.... Verizon is supposed to ping my phone to hopefully get a location, but I haven't heard from anyone yet. I'm just sick...

Oh man...so sorry to hear that... Like allank said, try using a gps function to locate your phone before they figure out it's there too... Good luck!

Sorry to hear that.We had an incidence once where a guy was avoiding capture.He even stole an ambulance before stealing one of our vans behind a restaurant.What he didn't know is it had gps tracking equipment as long as it's running.The cops tracked him down that way.He'll be dead before he gets out of prison! Hope it has On Star or something.Good idea to have lowjack in about anything these days.The vehicle i'm building now will have multiple kill switches.Even hotwiring it won't work.You got to use a wrecker to steal it if you don't know what makes it run.

That sucks! I hope you are able to get everything back soon and in one piece! I won't say what I hope happens to the thief because it would violate the TOS and probably a few laws.

man thats horrible, hopefully the cops recover everything and the scumbag gets locked up

Unbelievable! I am so sorry to hear this Brian. I hope everything works out for you in the end. If you want me to I'll send you my e-trac, let me know. Nothing is worse than having your stuff stolen.

:shock::shock::shock:

Sorry to hear that Brian. That's pretty damn fast to break into a locked car, jump the ignition and defeat the steering and transmission lock.

Man, so sorry to hear this. Hopefully it will be tracked and you get your stuff back. The authorities should be able to track it pretty fast with your phone.

Rudy, it was not locked... I get in and out of my vehicle at a fast and furious pace at the shop and on a Friday night, we are in and out pretty fast with our next run.. we are the busiest Dominos in 3 states. None of us lock the vehicles unless we are slow and the vehicles sit for a while, but on a Friday there is almost always someone coming out the door. The person that took it was seen on our block by a few of the drivers and was also seen driving it....

UPDATE!!! Police just called and said they think they might have my vehicle...it's on fire!!! The fire dept is locating the reported abandoned vehicle on fire.... Good grief!!

Back
Top Bottom