Hi from Guelph, Ontario Canada

ZombieGT

Hi Guys, new to this forum. I've had a cheap detector but just got a new to me Garrett AT Pro. I am in Guelph, Ontario so hopefully there are some local to me that might want to get together some time. I will be hitting Madeira Beach in Florida this March if there are any locals there that might want to show me how to beach hunt it would be most appreciated. Actually anyone that might want to show me how to use the AT Pro I would love to hear from, there are just a few more options than my old Bounty Hunter DISCOVERY 1100 ...
There aren't too many beaches near me but at least they are fresh water, I hope to get out in the early mornings on the weekends to do some detecting, maybe find a way to mount the detector safely to the bike instead of taking the car.

Welcome from a former Grimsby resident, now in NC!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the welcomes!
I just got back from a week in Florida and my first beach hunt, I will be sure to post about it with a pic or 2.

Hi Guys, new to this forum. I've had a cheap detector but just got a new to me Garrett AT Pro. I am in Guelph, Ontario so hopefully there are some local to me that might want to get together some time. I will be hitting Madeira Beach in Florida this March if there are any locals there that might want to show me how to beach hunt it would be most appreciated. Actually anyone that might want to show me how to use the AT Pro I would love to hear from, there are just a few more options than my old Bounty Hunter DISCOVERY 1100 ...
There aren't too many beaches near me but at least they are fresh water, I hope to get out in the early mornings on the weekends to do some detecting, maybe find a way to mount the detector safely to the bike instead of taking the car.

Welcome from Halifax M8! Enjoy Florida.. was there in Feb (brrr) with my Nox600..

Cheers

I am in the kitchener area. Welcome!

There aren't too many beaches near me but at least they are fresh water...

I hear a lot about swimming holes when it comes to detecting. Wouldn't the beach at Rockford be a good place? Not sure how far from you. Maybe Elora Gorge? A lot of tubing there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom