Garrett Infinium LS

Oldbill

Forum Supporter
Thinking about getting back into the hobby -- and hunting some of our black sand-rich Oregon beaches as well as dry land. Been looking at Minelab Excalibur, Fisher CZ3D and CZ 21 and the Garrett Infinium. The Garrett machine seems to get great reviews for its versatility and durability, and it can be had new for just over $1,000. But this detector appears to have been around for at least seven years. Is there a better choice at this price point? How long is it likely to be in production?
Thanks for any thoughts.

Thinking about getting back into the hobby -- and hunting some of our black sand-rich Oregon beaches as well as dry land. Been looking at Minelab Excalibur, Fisher CZ3D and CZ 21 and the Garrett Infinium. The Garrett machine seems to get great reviews for its versatility and durability, and it can be had new for just over $1,000. But this detector appears to have been around for at least seven years. Is there a better choice at this price point? How long is it likely to be in production?
Thanks for any thoughts.

Knowing Garrett the Infinium will be produced for quite a few more yrs. The Infinuim is a PI machine, so its not really designed to be used at parks and what not, but should do well at the beach, and for gold prospecting. I have never used one, but have looked into it many times. Hope that helped.

I used to own an Infinium LS, great machine. I now use a TDI.

You won't regret the purchase, crazy deep machine.

I have them all

Thanks for any thoughts.

OldBill
All the detectors your looking at are top Beach hunters.
Check out my link , running specials
any questions please call
dennis
http://www.metaldetectors.com/beach-water-metal-detectors

After reading more about pulse induction machines, I'm not sure I want to dig every target. Maybe the Fisher CZ-21 is the better beach detector, even with our iron rich beaches, in terms of its versatility.

I have what you need

Thanks for any thoughts.

Give me a call, I can help with your purchase
Also offering specials that are not listed on web site
call me
dennis

http://www.metaldetectors.com/beach-water-metal-detectors

Back
Top Bottom